17 Hidden WhatsApp Tips & Tricks You Need To Know Right Now.
WhatsApp tricks: WhatsApp has become the default way of mobile communication. It has replaced SMS completely and soon might do so for VOIP calls as well. WhatsApp has more than a billion active users worldwide, and it is extremely popular in Asian countries. And while it might look like a simple SMS replacement app on the top, it’s filled with many rich features underneath.
Read on to know all about the little features, the hidden WhatsApp tricks and tips and lot more about WhatsApp. Let’s begin….
1). Now Send Bold, Italics Or Strikethrough Text In Whatsapp
- For Sending a Bold Text just add an asterisk (*) before and after the text. For example *Hi*
- For sending an italics Text just add an Underscore (_) before and after the text . For example _Hi_
- For sending a strikethrough text Just add tilde (~) before and after the text. For example ~Hi~
WhatsApp Tricks #2. Use Whatsapp Without Any Phone Number
Do you know you can use WhatsApp without any phone Number. Yes, you heard it right. Follow the steps:
- Uninstall WhatsApp from your mobile.
- Download WhatsApp from play store.
- Turn the flight mode on.
- Download and install spoof messages app from play store.
- Start the installation process.
- Now, It will be unable to verify you via internet. And it will prompt you to choose alternate SMS Method.
- Now choose check through SMS and enter your email.
- Instantly without waiting for any more time click on cancel and authorization process will stop.
- Now open the spoof messaging app and enter below details.
To: +447900347295From: +(Country code)(mobile number)Message: Your email address
WhatsApp Tricks #3. Change Phone Number Keeping The Same Account
If you are planning to change your sim, you don’t need to worry about your whatsApp account. Whatsapp have a setting in which it allows anyone to change the phone number.
- Go to settings —> Account —> Change number.
- Click on the Next.
- Give your old number and new number and click on done.
WhatsApp Tricks #4. Send Your Chat To Your Email
Most people wanted to view media and chats on their computer, but they are unaware of a shortcut that can send all the chat history and images, video to your inbox with one single click.
- Go to any conversation click on three vertical points in upper right corner.
- Click on the more option.
- Click on Email chat option.
WhatsApp Tricks #5. Spy On Someone Else Whatsapp
- Borrow your friends’ android phone which you want to spy for just one minute.
- Go to settings —> About phone —> Status—> Wi-Fi MAC address
- Note down the mac address. Keep the phone for few more minutes. we need it, man.
- Now go to your phone and uninstall WhatsApp.
- Change your Mac id to your friend’s one by spoofing mac.
- Now Download and install Whatsapp on your phone. Whatsapp will send the verification code to your friend’s phone.
- verify your downloaded WhatsApp by the verification code sent to your friend’s phone.
- You have installed exact replica of your friend’s WhatsApp. Now whatever he or she will do, you can track it with your phone. Useful for parents and lovers. Do not use it for illegal purpose.
WhatsApp Tricks #6. Hack Your Friend’s Whatsapp Conversation
Just trick your friend to connect his phone to your PC via USB cable and then steal a file. Takes only 2 minutes.
- Borrow your friend’s phone for few minutes.
- Connect it to your computer via USB.
- Go to folder named WhatsApp/Databases
- Two files are there namedmsgstore–yyyy..dd..db.crypt and–msgstore.db.crypt
- Copy them to your computer . Rename that file from “msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt” to “msgstore.db.crypt” If the file is called “msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt5”, rename it to “msgstore.db.crypt5”
- Now Uninstall WhatsApp.
- Move those copied files msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt and -msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt5 to your WhatsApp/Databases folder on your phone.
- Whatsapp will ask for restore data. Choose restore from backup. Cheers , you have all your friend’s WhatsApp conversation on your phone.
WhatsApp Tricks #7. Want To Save Your Mobile Data Usage ? Stop Media Auto Download
Are you getting more Mobile data bill? May be, WhatsApp is the culprit. Lots of images sent by friends and groups are getting auto-downloaded to your phone without your wish.
To stop this behavior, go to “Settings” -> “Data Usage” -> “Media Auto-Download”. Now, you’ll see options for when using Wi-Fi or mobile data. Tap on each and you can disable auto download for Images, Audio, and Videos individually.
WhatsApp Tricks #8. Mark Any Message On Whatsapp As Starred And Find It Later
- Just Long press any message and mark it as starred.
- Now, you can find it anytime easily from main Whatsapp windows. Just Click on “Three vertical dots” in main window, and click on starred messages.
WhatsApp Tricks #9. Create Shortcuts For Frequently Contacted Friends
Do you know? You can easily create a person’s shortcut on your phone home screen.
- Just keep the contact pressed for few seconds and a pop-up menu will appear.
- In it choose Add Conversation Shortcut.
- Your shortcut will get created
WhatsApp Tricks #10. Recover Your Deleted Messages On Whatsapp
- Connect your mobile to your PC via USB cable.
- Go to folder named WhatsApp/Databases
- Two files are there named msgstore-yyyy..dd..db.crypt and msgstore.db.crypt
- msgstore-yyyy..dd..db.crypt file contains all the messages sent or received in last 7 days.
- Open it with notepad or WordPad to view and read messages.
WhatsApp Tricks #11. How To Know When He Or She Read Your Message
Just go to the conversation chat window of WhatsApp and keep the message pressed for few seconds. On the right top corner, there is an i symbol. Click on that. You will see when he or see read you.
WhatsApp Tricks #12. Stop Someone to Know you Read His/Her Message Or Not
You can also stop WhatsApp from showing someone else read notifications. That is , no one can find out you read their message or not. The only disadvantage is that once you check this option, You also can not determine when your message was read by other.
- Open your WhatsApp and tap three vertical dots icon on the top right of your screen.
- Now move to Settings > Account > Privacy.
- Uncheck Read receipts.
WhatsApp Tricks #13. Change Whatsapp Chat Background
Go to any chat window. Hit chat wallpaper. It will come by pressing same key on your phone which brings you the menu to status. Once you enter a friends chat, press the key there. A pop-up menu will appear. In it hit on wallpaper and change wallpaper.
WhatsApp Tricks #14. Copy Someone Else Whatsapp Status Easily On Whatsapp Web And Edit Your Status There Itself
If you like someone status on WhatsApp and do not want to hurt your fingers while writing it in your edit status field on your phone, Just login to https://web.whatsapp.com and then just copy the status.
Now click on your profile pic. Your profile and status will open. Just click the edit icon and paste the status then and there.
WhatsApp Tricks #15. Send A Message To All Your Friends At Once.
If you want to send a message to more than one person, you can use WhatsApp broadcast feature.
- For that, you have to first create a broadcast list from your contacts.
- Once it’s ready, go to new broadcast and send messages.
- It will be sent to all your friends.
- The only condition is that the person in your broadcast should also have your phone number saved on their phone.
WhatsApp Tricks #16. Send File From PC To Phone And Vice Versa Via Whatsapp
Use WhatsApp to transfer file from PC to phone or phone to PC or to Compress pics without any software
First, save your own phone number (from which you use WhatsApp ) on your phone with your name.
after saving you will see an option Message +91 *********** with WhatsApp icon.
tap on that and now you can chat with yourself just like you were having with your friends
you can also save notes to yourself just by messaging yourself
Now how to transfer images from PC to mobile/mobile to PC
– openon your PC and scan the code.
It will look this
Select attach files, upload and send any image to yourself .
Now as you can see I uploaded a 5 MB image and it got compressed to 593KB.
Same can be done to transfer mobile media to PC . Select and upload any file from your mobile and send it to yourself
WhatsApp Tricks #10. Fake Thumbnail Different From Real Photo
Just download z photo fake app for android and create an image from it, which have different thumbnail and different picture to trick your friends. Just download z photo fake app for android and create an image from it which have different thumbnail and different picture to trick your friends.
That’s it from our end. Share your favorite tips and tricks for WhatsApp in the comments below. Also, do you use any third party apps to enhance your WhatsApp experience on Android?If you find the list useful, do share it on Facebook and Google plus.